Money Talk Team
The Money Talk Team can be accessed over the phone or in person at Glasgow North West CAB. It’s nothing scary, just a chat to see what you might be entitled to, and advice to help you make the most of your money. The advisers will check for you whether you’re getting as much income as you possibly could and find ways that you could pay out less each month. You can view a short video about the service by clicking here
- Ways you might be able to save cash:
- Cheaper deals on things like gas and electricity
- Claiming benefits you might not know you’re entitled to
- Grants or exemptions you may be entitled to
If you have any money worries, or if you are in debt and you want some advice, the advisers will be able to talk you through your options and help you find the best way forward.
Who can get a free access to the Money Talk Team?
The service is open to everyone.
We are especially keen to ensure the following groups are able to access the service:
- Lone parent families
- Families which include a disabled adult or child
- Larger families
- Minority ethnic families
- Families with a child under one year old
- Families where the mother is under 25 years of age
- Older people and those approaching pension age
To see if you are eligible for additional support that you may not know about.